maanantai 27. helmikuuta 2012

WaLK iN tHe DaRK

I'm so happy it's getting lighter and lighter every day, and I love the sun that is shining more and more daily, but I can't help enjoying walking in the dark night. Today's special moment was when I had a chance of walking with the baby, just the two of us, in the darkness.. so soothing, so comforting, so relaxing. Can't even remember when I had a walk last time so effective as today! Usually I have two, or even three children walking with me, and you can only guess it's far from effective. The baby enjoyed being in the sled, too!

Tämän päivän ilon hetki oli, kun pääsin kerrankin yksin vauvan kanssa kunnon lenkille, vauva pulkassa, minä kävelemässä ja nauttimassa pimestä illasta. Tykkään niin paljon pimeistä illoista, vaikka kevätaurinko on ihana. Pimeästä ja pakkasista en niin tykkää, päivällä, mutta talven pimeät illat on jo pitkään olleet sitä mistä nautin. Monesti jopa käydään pimeässä lenkillä tai muuten ulkoilemassa, vaikka päivällä olisikin hyvät ilmat.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti